Monday 24 October 2011

Half Life 1 PC CDRom

My first game that I purchased some years ago was called half life, I think it was one of the best games I have purchased since. For its time the graphics and the A.I of the charachters in the game were good. If you your are not happy with the original graphics in the game you can now download a mod that greatly improves them called the Half Life HD Pack. You can also get this with Half Life Blue Shift and the HD pack will be a free add on with the game. Half life has plenty of action, and I have to say I have had much fun playing it in the past. The story is about gordon freeman at a underground reasearch lab called Black Mesa, one of the experiments that he and the other scientists were involved in goes terribly wrong and he has to fight his way past many monsters and enemies to reach the surface to get help. On his adventure getting back to the surface, from time to time he starts to notice a starnge man in a suit which seems to be observing him at a distance while hes fighting his way to the surface. All will become clear when you play the game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment